Invoice related questions

• 6 Replies

Offline Vegita

• View Profile

Invoice related questions

• on: January 28, 2019, 12:55:23 pm
Hi everyone.
Thought it be use full to have a space where we could specifically ask questions about invoices.
For instance:

- How do I read an invoice, what is the key data I must look for?
- How does the Z-Score work and how do I get further information?
- How do I subscribe to an invoice seller to receive notifications?
- How do notifications work?
- How do I bid on an invoice?
- How do I create a group bid?
- What are the stages an invoice goes through from listing to being repaid and what are the status terms displayed at each step?
- Why might an invoice show as overdue and is it really overdue or might the system not have updated - how do I tell?
- If an invoices is overdue, what happens? (Process and steps)

For those who know answers to the above or have other questions, feel free to post here.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 01:00:46 pm by iTo »

Offline Vegita

• View Profile

Re: Invoice related questions

• on: January 28, 2019, 12:57:30 pm
UNPAID INVOICE QUESTIONS
- Currently, there are several invoices with the unpaid status, is anyone able to confirm if they've received payment for these?
  (As at January 28, 2019 - two invoices have this status)
- Or if these have simply not been updated due to the ongoing site upgrades? (This is what I expect to be the cause, but would appreciate confirmation)
Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 12:59:33 pm by iTo »

Offline Foothills

• View Profile

Unpaid Invoices - Questions for the team

• on: January 30, 2019, 12:50:45 pm
So currently there are 3 unpaid invoices - 2 of which are close to or over 30 days past due. 

In the past this has happened due to system work however, I don't recall them being this long..  Not to mention a Bear Belly invoice was reconciled and it was issued after the 2 that are showing as seriously delinquent.
Question 1 - Is there an issue with the invoice seller paying? 

Question 2 - If this is not an issue with the seller paying why have they not been reconciled yet?
Question 3 - Is invoice reconciliation a manual process?  If so will it ever be automated or is the intent to keep it manual?

Lead, Follow or Get The Hell Out of The Way!

Offline CryptoZen

• View Profile

• on: February 11, 2019, 06:17:30 pm
Are there any updates on the past due invoices?  Do you recall how many invoices were auctioned?

Offline Fldammy

• View Profile

• on: February 12, 2019, 11:14:20 am
Are there any updates on the past due invoices?  Do you recall how many invoices were auctioned?

Last update was Populous was still waiting on full repayment of those over due loans. I think one had 80% repayment so far.
Fldammy

Offline CryptoZen

• View Profile

• on: February 12, 2019, 07:34:21 pm
Are there other invoices lined up?  It's been quiet and I don't have SLACK.  They tell me the channel is private and has been shut down. 

Offline Fldammy

• View Profile

• on: February 12, 2019, 10:13:42 pm
Are there other invoices lined up?  It's been quiet and I don't have SLACK.  They tell me the channel is private and has been shut down. 

Slack is not shut down yet, but it will be.  This forum is now the official voice of Populous.  Yeah, drought of invoices is on the front burner for most of us buyers alright. 
Fldammy