Problem with GBPp

• 3 Replies

Offline shaunhunte

• View Profile

Problem with GBPp

• on: February 08, 2019, 10:59:33 pm
Straight to the point, I was one who bid on the first PPT invoice. I had exchanged 500 PPT for + 4,385.04 GBPp on May 2, 2018. I bid on invoice #FghTt4NxiDZDkoHEJ and was repaid 4,583.06 GBPp on May 30, 2018. PPT was having trouble verifying members so I just left the platform until things became more organized. On February 8, 2019 I came back to the platform and logged in and saw that I had 4,385.04 GBPp in my wallet in the "available" column and 198.06 in the "withdrawable" column. Obviously not converting back to PPT back in May 2018 was a wise move.  However, today I clicked a button in my wallet which triggered an action that took my 4385.04 GBPp and converted back to 500 PPT. If my 4385 GBP are pegged to the British Pound then how did I only receive back 500 PPT valued at $640 USD? What is the 198 GBPp worth then that was my interest left over from the invoice?

The above make little sense and I would appreciate an explanation from the team...

Best,

Shaun

Offline Stoni1001

• View Profile

Re: Problem with GBPp

• on: February 09, 2019, 07:39:23 am
the escrow part is not a conversion from PPT-Tokens to Pokens.. it's like a collateral as in lending. you get back the exact amount of PPT-Tokens which you put in..
this is good when the PPT Token Price is increasing, because you don't have to be afraid to use the PPT-Tokens on the platform, because you could miss out on the price gains.

unfortunately the price is declining for over a year now. And this will probably not change, until the core features of the platform are finished, and we see some invoice volumne.

Offline CryptoZen

• View Profile

• on: February 11, 2019, 06:22:45 pm
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  I remember being told that we should take our GBPp to LAToken, then to get cashed out.  Is that still not the case?

Offline Stoni1001

• View Profile

• on: February 12, 2019, 07:58:17 am
the prefered way is to withdraw GBPp in USD.. latoken is a shity exchange, many had problems..

to get it in USDC press the "usd" Button on the top.

https://imgur.com/a/MITXqkR

you then can use binance or coinbase to get other cryptos.
in coinbase you can get fiat USD too.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:08:46 am by Stoni1001 »